Our core values here at GrandWorks Leather align closely with what our Founding Fathers believed. “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain Unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.”
Our mission here at GrandWorks Leather is to design a leather holster that is comfortable to wear all day, and give our customers ease of mind when it comes to concealment. One thing we have learned from talking to many conceal and carry holders is that if the holster isn't comfortable over time, the person will end up not wearing it. Our commitment to providing quality craftmanship for our customers is our #1 Goal!
Leather is an amazing product that can be used for many types of projects. Leather working and leather goods are strong, flexible, and durable materials. At GrandWorks Leather our designs and products will use quality leather and state of the art construction processes.
Current Process at GrandWorks Leather
- Pattern is made from exact replica firearm.
- Leather pieces from pattern is stained to color.
- Burnishing edges to a smooth sheen.
- Leather pattern is stitched together by hand or on CB3200 sewing machine.
- Holster is then vacuum pressed to 1400 pounds for forming.
- Sealant is then added for water resistance to extend life of holster.